We spent the 4th of July in the pool. I got real comfortable.
I saw the giant tortoise at the zoo.
But liked playing in the water park with my cousin Aubrey better than the animals.
In fact, we spent a lot of time in or around the water.
I prefer swimming in nothing but my floaties.
A small flock of geese came by the house one morning to say hello.
Ooooh boy, they sure love bread.
But not as much as I love cannolies!
My little cousin Liberty came to visit, and of course we went to the lake.
And I gave her a ride on my bike.
This summer was Mommy's ten-year high school reunion.
Uncle Dave and my big cousin Jacob came to visit.
Uncle Dave always has a nice shoulder to lay on.
Dave and Jacob at the football game in Norman. They cheered for the Aggies.
Mommy and Daddy at the game. They cheered for the Sooners.
Grandma took us all to the Rain Forest Cafe.
Jacob's biggest smile came when he found $10 on the floor.
Daddy, Dave and Jacob went to see where the Texas Rangers play.
Jacob's a fan.
In the dugout.
Of course, we ended up back at the lake.
Here's Daddy and Uncle Dave diving off some rocks.
Then they did some crazy dives off the back of the boat.
I thought it was really funny.
I was always the center of attention.
Everyone tried their feet on the wakeboard. Here's Jacob.
Here's Uncle Dave, who ALWAYS has his hat on.
And here is Daddy, but he looks more like a gorilla face. You want my leftover banana Daddy?
Everyone left me home to go motorbiking. Here's Uncle Dave.
Here's Jacob.
And here's Daddy, doing a little trick.
But of course I've taught Daddy everything he knows!
4 comments:
Cash, you are so funny. We loved the pictures. It looks like you guys had a fun time. We miss Oklahoma, and you of course. Cash is growing up too fast.
Loved the pictures --- looks like such a fun summer. Thank you for hosting Dave and Jacob --- I know they had a great time.
Cash, you make me laugh. So does your dad with his gorilla face. Good thing you are around to teach him tricks.
BTW Dave, your tricks are impressive, too!
Post a Comment