After hunting more than a half dozen times this year, and seeing more than a half dozen deer, I finally got one. It's not the biggest buck, but it's the biggest deer I've ever shot.
Something must have been funny, but unfortunately not for the deer.
Steve did you steal those gloves from the hospital? Was it a different experience gutting the deer this time knowing what you know now? Did it feel more like surgery?
4 comments:
Hey wasy to go --- that's a nice deer. Daddy will enjoy the pictures. Loved the Thanksgiving one also. You all look good.
Steve, everything with you is a joke. You ARE the joker.
Steve did you steal those gloves from the hospital? Was it a different experience gutting the deer this time knowing what you know now? Did it feel more like surgery?
Steve!!!
I didn't know that you got a buck this year. So cool. I need to look at your blog more often.
Post a Comment