Sunday, September 23, 2012

What Happens in Vegas...

Like I've said before, we love to travel, and Daddy makes sure we do it in style. 


After we landed the plane, Mommy and Daddy took off in a helicopter.

They flew over the Hoover Dam, and I told them that's a bad word.

Uncle Chris was the pilot.

They flew all the way to the Grand Canyon.

Mommy and Daddy. 

With Uncle Chris.

I didn't get to go, but at least I got CANDY!!!

Our hotel had a lazy river.

Battling the wave pool.

Lei wasn't quite as brave.

We went to an aquarium and got to touch the sting rays. This time I wasn't quite so brave. 

At the Coca-Cola factory trying 16 flavors from around the world. 

That night I met Woody and Buzz on the strip.

Of course we couldn't leave without a trip to Circus Circus.

My first stuffed animal win!

Mommy was so proud!

For our last day we took a boat down the Colorado River. You can tell by the look on my face that we were navigating through some class 4-5 rapids.

We found a nice beach where the water was nice and warm.

Grandma and Grandpa came too.

Julie, Chris, Lib and Ruston. 

I loved playing in the sand. 

I guess the plane wasn't pressurized on the ride home and my head swelled. 

Daddy looked really funny. 

And Lei looked just plain SCARY!

Even Mommy didn't quite look right. 

But things went back to normal when we landed. 

Home sweet home!

1 comment:

mama said...

WOW --- surprise --- surprise --- what a fun trip you had. The kids are growing up too fast --- and we're missing out on it. Tell Rob and Cynthia they'd better enjoy them EXTRA for all of us that don't get to see them like they do.
Love to all of you.