Mary and Joseph traveled to Bethlehem to be taxed.
And we had our annual Christmas activities.
It all starts with the gingerbread train.
And let me tell you, this line of work requires a lot of muscle!
Even Lei Lei was put to work.
Of course there is always time to take a quick snack break!
This year we introduced a new tradition, and a rather messy one at that.
Leighton made the dough...
And I rolled it out.
Daddy supervised.
And mommy baked.
Back to Lei Lei for some frosting and sprinkles.
And then all to me to stuff my face! The perfect assembly line!
Then we were off to Aunt Paula's for the big reveal.
I wasn't quite sure how to dress for the occasion, but the tie seem appropriate.
A baby brother!!
Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa's for the traditional Christmas Eve dinner.
I'm not too sure about shrimp salad, but I loved the swing.
We even helped Grandpa reinforce it!
Grandma made us painting aprons.
That night we hung our stockings with care, but not next to the chimney because it was too hot!
The next morning we saw that we had a visitor overnight.
And he brought me some guns, oh ya!!
And Leighton got a baby stroller. Sometimes I wonder if we're even related.
Before we knew it, it was time to say goodbye.
Because we had to go sledding in Bear Lake.
Nathan is always good for a laugh!
Leighton, can't you go anywhere without that binky!
But I guess you can't scream with a bink in your mouth.
Mommy watched from the sidelines.
And Uncle Dave took all the pics.





1 comment:
YES --- I just saw this in May 2013 --- fun pictures and it was fun to have you come. We enjoyed the SHORT time you were here.
Post a Comment