Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summer Up 'til Now

For the most part, Daddy works a lot, and Coltie sleeps a lot. 

But I like to play pirates. 

Lei Lei plays cowboys. 

And Daddy is just plain silly!

Did I mention that Coltie sleeps a lot?

One night we boys went camping.

And did lots of boy stuff!

And the girls stayed home for a princess party. 

And did lots of girly stuff!

Three binkies and a princess dress, I doubt Lei Lei has ever been happier!


"And of course, Coltie sleeps a lot!"

 So we go to the park without him.

I'm playing blast ball this summer. 


And taking guitar lessons on the side. 

 And look, my music makes Colter smile!

1 comment:

mama said...

Cute pictures. She is a Girly Girl for sure. Where was the campout ---was it with the ward? I think Cash likes the outdoors --- right?
Loved the blog