In case you haven't noticed, Coltie sure is growing up.
"But he still likes me to feed him his bottle!"
Ya, but he likes it better when I give him the good stuff.
The other day, Daddy took us to see our first movie.
And then we went to the zoo.
Colter and Mommy came too.
And he got a little scared when we all growled like lions!
Don't worry, there are real animals at the zoo, but we prefer to sit on the statues.
"And then it snowed a touch and I was the only one who wanted to go play outside!"
I like to play in the snow, but usually when there's more of it.
Enough to make snow angels.
Or build a snowman with a hot dog mouth.
Or so much that we even have to shovel the driveway!
"I prefer to shovel the snow back ON to the driveway."
Hopefully some of it sticks around til Christmas!





2 comments:
Fun at the zoo and fun in the snow. You had some cold weather last week --- and Anchorage was warmer than all of us most of the week. Keep having fun
Wow, can't believe all that snow! You look like you can hardly handle the cold, Steve.
Post a Comment