He is turning into a little boy --- way too fast --- don't let him grow up please until I get to see him again. It looks like you had a great time --- thank you for the pictures. Now tomorrow --- back to real life --- good luck with school -- work and day care.
Wow you two, what a darling kiddo. Thanks so much for posting these great pics of Casher. He is a doll. We hope you had a wonderful Christmas with him, it sure looks like it. Steve, hope all is well with school, keep up the hard work. J and K
Looks like you guys had fun. We love to play in the water. Cash is getting so big. He is so cute. Steve, I didn't know you had carpet on your chest. Way to go!
5 comments:
He is turning into a little boy --- way too fast --- don't let him grow up please until I get to see him again.
It looks like you had a great time --- thank you for the pictures.
Now tomorrow --- back to real life --- good luck with school -- work and day care.
Wow you two, what a darling kiddo. Thanks so much for posting these great pics of Casher. He is a doll. We hope you had a wonderful Christmas with him, it sure looks like it. Steve, hope all is well with school, keep up the hard work.
J and K
Looks like you guys had fun. We love to play in the water. Cash is getting so big. He is so cute. Steve, I didn't know you had carpet on your chest. Way to go!
If Steve's is a carpet, I don't have any idea what you would classify mine as!?
Cash is growing up so fast, he is already almost as big as Dana!!
Cute kid
Cute swimsuit, Cash!
Post a Comment