So so cute --- love love the pictures of that cute boy. Stop letting him get so big --- that's not fair --- we're all missing out on seeing him grow --- so keep posting pictures. He's ALWAYS smiling --- looks so happy.
He is growing up waaaaayyyyyyy too fast! Please tell him to stop or I am going to spank him next time I see him. He is way too handsome for his age. We miss you guys! -Saun
5 comments:
So so cute --- love love the pictures of that cute boy. Stop letting him get so big --- that's not fair --- we're all missing out on seeing him grow --- so keep posting pictures. He's ALWAYS smiling --- looks so happy.
he has the best smile ever. Does that kid ever look grumpy? What a sweet heart, thanks for sharing!
Cute Kid!! Boy, does he have a great personality or what! We love the pictures, keep them coming. We miss you guys.
He is growing up waaaaayyyyyyy too fast! Please tell him to stop or I am going to spank him next time I see him. He is way too handsome for his age. We miss you guys!
-Saun
Wow Steve, he really belongs to you? He's too cute.
Post a Comment