I don't think students should have chairs like that--they look conducive to sleeping, not studying.
I can't even tell you how many pics we have just like this. The only difference is I'm alseep in the chair too. What a sweety!
The killer is the marker in his hand -- how cute is that? He's not a baby anymore --- growing up too fast. I LOVE LOVE the pictures --- and that's a pretty nice birthday present they are sitting in. Miss you all
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I don't think students should have chairs like that--they look conducive to sleeping, not studying.
I can't even tell you how many pics we have just like this. The only difference is I'm alseep in the chair too. What a sweety!
The killer is the marker in his hand -- how cute is that? He's not a baby anymore --- growing up too fast. I LOVE LOVE the pictures --- and that's a pretty nice birthday present they are sitting in. Miss you all
Post a Comment