Dana and I were 13 years old. She was at school about 10 miles away and the blast was so big they thought an explosion had happened at the school. I was in Mrs. Kinghorn's class and remember them playing news footage on the classroom TVs throughout the day.
13 years ago
3 comments:
Thank you for the post Steve --- today I saw some news on it. I remember that day well. Your post made me cry. I guess after some of us have been there --- it hits us even harder.
I was on my mission serving with Elder Monroe McKay. His dad was supposed to be in the building but decided not to take the trip out to OK from UT. Pretty crazy. It was nice to see it first hand when we were out to see you.
I can't believe it has been that long! P.S. this is Saundra really, but the above comment was Wes. I did not serve a mission.
And to answer your question, Bryan probably got his jacket at Costco, or the Nike outlet in Vegas.
Too bad you don't have a Costco, huh?
Post a Comment