Wow --- finding Easter Eggs already --- he's still supposed to be a baby --- what happened? Such cute pictures of a cute boy --- and I love his head-dress. It looks like he tried to eat the plastic --- but I suppose there WAS candy inside. We missed hiding eggs --- I should have done that for Andy and Brianna --- I'm slipping up. I can't believe the flowers --- we had a major blizzard yesterday, I wasn't sure if the two from Alaska were going to be able to land in I.F. or not.
Seriously, could the kid get any cuter? I don't think so! Yet, every time I look you have an even cuter picture of him. He even looked cute in the hospital. Poor little guy. He is very brave to let the nurses stick a needle in his head. I don't think I could do that.
Give him a big kiss from his Springville cousins and aunt and uncle. Tell him we loved watching the dvd of him and his family. And we miss him and you guys a lot.
Thanks Steve and Dana for keeping us up on the life and times of the ever so darling CASH NYE. We really do think we know this little guy from your blogs. Remind him he has an Aunt and Uncle in Farmington that love him very much and can't wait to see him in person. Love Uncle Jeffrey and Aunt Kath
4 comments:
Cute boy! Can't wait to see him at the end of the week!
Wow --- finding Easter Eggs already --- he's still supposed to be a baby --- what happened?
Such cute pictures of a cute boy --- and I love his head-dress. It looks like he tried to eat the plastic --- but I suppose there WAS candy inside. We missed hiding eggs --- I should have done that for Andy and Brianna --- I'm slipping up. I can't believe the flowers --- we had a major blizzard yesterday, I wasn't sure if the two from Alaska were going to be able to land in I.F. or not.
Seriously, could the kid get any cuter? I don't think so! Yet, every time I look you have an even cuter picture of him. He even looked cute in the hospital. Poor little guy. He is very brave to let the nurses stick a needle in his head. I don't think I could do that.
Give him a big kiss from his Springville cousins and aunt and uncle. Tell him we loved watching the dvd of him and his family. And we miss him and you guys a lot.
Thanks Steve and Dana for keeping us up on the life and times of the ever so darling CASH NYE. We really do think we know this little guy from your blogs. Remind him he has an Aunt and Uncle in Farmington that love him very much and can't wait to see him in person. Love Uncle Jeffrey and Aunt Kath
Post a Comment