Monday, June 28, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Here I am at the airport, ready to get my first stamp in my passport.


I couldn't wait to get in the water!


I was all duped out in my swimshirt and hat, but could someone please get me some sunglasses? It sure is bright out here.


Here we all are, ready to go to a fancy dinner.


After dinner, I met a new friend, Alexander. We created quite a ruckus running around the hotel lobby.


The next day, we were back at the pool, but I was ready for the big blue ocean!




Daddy buried me in the sand.


Then a big wave washed in and got sand all over my face.

We went to town and saw a scary Mayan warrior.


The next day we got started early, and there wasn't a a soul in sight.


Mommy even let me swim in my pajamas.


By time the afternoon rolled around, I was plum tuckered out.


Sometimes Daddy was even tuckered out.


This is my other friend, Luigi. He would give me a high five everyday and tell me how cute I was.


Did I mention that I love being in the water?


This was my last night out on the beach.




Am I a spoiled little boy or what?


Thank you Mommy and Daddy for taking me with you!

3 comments:

mama said...

I've been checking the blog everyday --- more than once a day for sure --- watching for these cute pictures. Looks like you had a great time --- and Cash was probably the center of attention most of the time.
So glad you were able to get away --- and be safe.
Looks beautiful down there --- no oil on the beaches --- or no hurricane. You made it just in time.
Love you
Mama

The SaSSeR's said...

The pics were cute! and Chris and I were so sad that we had to miss the trip!! Cann't wait to see you all soon!!

KPCASD said...

Beautiful place--looks like a ton of fun! Bet Cash didn't get very much attention.