Mommy and Daddy were sooooo proud!
And I guess I partied a little too hard that night cause I woke up in my own vomit.
I helped Mommy wrap Christmas presents.
One day after school there was a big pile of lumber in the back yard.
I loved climbing all over it.
Me and Mommy...
And even the baby knew Daddy was up to something.
This is what I found when I got home from school the next day.
And the next day.
And the next. Daddy, what are you doing up there?
It's a shed! To hold all my new Christmas toys!
I was so excited on Christmas Eve I could hardly stand it!
I even caught Santa still standing by the tree!
He brought me a toy kitchen cause he knows Mommy doesn't cook.
We went to see Charlie Brown, but my parents forgot to mention he was made of solid ice.
Or that the slippery slide was also made of solid ice.
Daddy just thought that was soooo funny.
I'll never forgive you for this!
And now I'm just hanging out until I become a big brother next weekend!
3 comments:
Wow --- next weekend -- already? I laughed so hard at some of the pictures --- the stars on his eyes was so funny. Sorry about the vomit --- yikes -- I do remember some of those times --- which I don't miss. That's a beautiful shed --- nice job. AND that little red head is growing up way to fast. Thank you for all the pictures --- it's been a while. Dana -- you look cute pregnant again --- all baby -- we wish you the best.
Nice shed Steve!! Can you fly out next weekend and build me one? Cash looks so good with vomit all over his face and clothes. He is growing up so fast. He will have so much fun in Yellowstone with his cousins. We are excited for the baby girl you are going to have. Keep us posted.
Nice shed! You make it look like you built it in three days!!! Do you have it connected to the ground so that a tornado doesn't take it away?
Post a Comment