Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm a Big Brother!

You won't believe what happened today! Mommy and Daddy dropped me off at school just like any other day. Little did I know my whole world was about to change.

Instead of going to work, they both took the day off and went to the hospital.


I knew there was a baby in Mommy's tummy, but no one ever told me it would one day come out.


Or that it would be a little girl!


Grandma and Grandpa were sure excited.

And Mommy couldn't put her down, which didn't sit well with me.


I took a closer look and I could see what all the fuss was about.


And she does curl her lips up like me when she sleeps.


I guess I'll admit it, I'm hooked! Now I just have to figure out what to call her!

8 comments:

mama said...

She's precious. What a blessing for you 3 --- and now you are 4 --- just that quick. Well Dana may think it wasn't just that quick. I don't know how many times I've checked the blog --- but knew you were busy --- but so excited to see them just now. We are so proud of you --- and so happy for you. Can't wait to see her in person. Keep posting please.
CONGRATULATIONS ! ! ! ! ! !

mama said...

Me again --- she's a FATTY -- and looks so good. Dana --- you don't look like you just had a baby --- hair all done and everything. And you two look like pretty proud parents --- for sure. Cash looks a little bewildered --- like "What's going on around here?" She does have Cash's mouth and looks like him. So happy for you.
Love you all

Saun and Wes said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!!!! We are so happy for you. What a great blessing to your family! She is so cute and wonderful. She looks well and healthy. We are excited to know what her name is. Keep us posted.

KPCASD said...

We are SO happy all is well. She is a cute cute healthy-looking baby! Can't believe those chunky thighs. What a blessing these little ones are straight from heaven. Congratulations!

mama said...

Funny how when you add another child --- the baby you had before --- doesn't look like a baby anymore --- they start looking all grown up. AND I found when I took the new baby home --- I somehow expected more of the other one who used to be the baby ---
You might find that happens when you get home. That's something I learned a LONG time ago --- and just thought I'd share.

Bryan and Laura Taylor said...

What a lucky big brother! She is a cute little thing. Dana looks wwwway too good. What a great pic of Steve and Dana together. I'll have to remember to get one like that.

Ben-Lui said...

Did Leighton already scratch you Cash? You overall theme is truly perfect - "Just How We Like It". We get what we speak. Congratulations!

Kyle and Kamany said...

Hey congrats! She is a doll. We are so excited for you guys!!