Here I am with Aunt Mel.
I have her toes. "Live long and prosper!"
Here I am with Aunt Julie.
And here I am with my spoiled big brother!
But here's me with the true man of my life, my Dadda.
But after a couple days in the hospital, I was getting bored and ready to move on with my life.
Finally I made my way to home sweet home!
But I really haven't done anything but sleep since I got here.
Aaawwwoooo, you'll have to excuse the blue pajamas. I'm okay with Cash's hand-me-downs, as long as I don't leave the house.
And my parent's just love this face, cause they think it makes me look like Cash.
DON'T tell me I look like Cash when I'm wearing his clothes!
Speaking of Cash, I think he may be starting to tolerate my presence.
He he he, I knew he would come around!
"Oh, and by the way Leighton, I'm not spoiled."
DON'T sneak onto my blog post Cash! Write your own!
5 comments:
Hahaha I love it. They do look similar, yeah? I like her name too!
I laugh all the way through your blogs --- they are so funny. She's a cutie --- and I'm happy Cash is warming up to her. in some of the pictures she's also got a look of Max about her --- maybe they are related.
She is so sweet, she reminds me of Bailey (sp?). I love that she is in Cash's blue jammies. You are going to have the BEST time shopping for her, trust me I am warning you.
Love all those expressions! Especially the smiley one. Wow life is really different now, isn't it? Glad you had the week off so you could blog for us, thanks Steve.
Thanks for blogging this beautiful little girl's first days.
I think she looks a lot like Bailey when she was born. Keep sending the photos we think we know her already.
Post a Comment