Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What a Spring!

Springtime as a toddler is great! Daddy takes me on bike rides!


I get to lounge around the house in packing peanuts.


And Lei Lei and I love to sit next to each other.


"Who said I like sitting next to you?"


"I prefer to snuggle with Mommy!"


Ok, then why are you smiling in this picture Lei?


"Because I knew I was about ready to pound on you!"


Not fair Lei. I even dressed up as a bunny with you for Easter.


And took you to the zoo.


I love to splash in the water at the zoo.


Especially with my cousin Libby.


I always love to play outside!


"I prefer to just lay and sunbathe."


"Or catch a nice catnap."


"Or dress in scrubs like Daddy!"


Lei, this isn't your blog post. It's mine, so back to me. Here we all are after my gymnastics "show off" day.


Afterwards I had a pool party, consisting of me in my water table.


There really wasn't enough room for Mommy or Lei.


Mommy took me on a girls trip to Branson to see Aunt Julie and Libby.


They shopped and we all dropped!


Later Daddy took me on my first camping trip with just the guys!


I had soooo much fun and can't wait to camping with my cousins in Yellowstone!


But the highlight of spring was my 2nd birthday party!


Grandma gave me bubbles!


And Mommy gave me a piƱata.


But then she broke it, but luckily there was candy inside, so I didn't mind.


We had a Cars ice cream cake.


Sarah and Russ were there.


Jon, Mary, Brooks and Ryan.


Chris, Julie and Liberty.


As well as Jeff, Angela, Corbin, Aubrey and soon to be Grayson.


And of course Melissa.


And Grandma and Grandpa.


I sure love my Grandpa.


Now on to another great summer!

3 comments:

mama said...

I made a comment and somehow it didn't show up --- so here goes again.
Thank you for the post --- fun to see how cute baby girl is growing and Casher also. It looks like you've been having a great time back there. Lots of fun pictures and fun things you've been doing.
We're so glad you are safe from the tornados tonight --- Love you all

Saun and Wes said...

Wow! You weren't kidding when you said you blogged! I love all the pictures. Cash has the brightest smile! And Leighton is so cute. I love love love that you call her Lei Lei. It is so stinking cute. She is so cute. I think she looks a lot like Cash in the picture of her in her giraffe bouncy seat. Cute pics. We miss you guys. Can't wait to see you soon!

Kath said...

Tell Cash and Leighton that we are so excited to see them soon.
Uncle J and Aunt K