I preferred to ride on top of the truck on the drive out. I like the wind blowing through my hair.
Before we even got to our campsite we spotted our first sign of wildlife, a momma bear and two cubs.
We got real up-close and personal with momma, a little too close for my Mommy's taste.
"What! We are camping where bears live!"
Raarrrr! That's right Lei Lei!
I got to play with all of my cousins. Nathan took me on a lot of scooter rides and bike rides.

Uncle Jim took me on a bike ride with Ava. Apparently she was pretty taken by me.
We went to Yellowstone Lake.
But I liked the Tetons better.
Most of the family was there.
And we converted most of them to become Oklahoma fans by the end of the week!
Uncle Dave was always on the look out for more bear sightings.
Lei didn't like looking for bear.
But she sure enjoyed our little hike.
We hiked around Jenny Lake to Hidden Falls.

Mommy carried Lei and Daddy carried me. He carried us both on the way down.
We took the boat back across the lake and I drove.
"What! I'm not riding on this thing if Cash is driving!"
At night, me and the cousins played in the bear box. Bailey sure enjoyed herself.
Leighton enjoyed hanging out by the fire with Grandma.
I preferred to roam around in the woods in my pjs.
But when it came time for the red-head picture, I wasn't too happy cause I knew our trip was over.
We stopped by Uncle John's gravesite on our way home.
One last hug goodbye from Jackson. I sure had a great time with all my cousins.
I can't wait to see where we go next year.
3 comments:
What a nice surprise to see all the pictures. You got a lot that I hadn't seen before --- LOVED them --- LOVED the trip --- and even LOVED that now it looks like I'm from Oklahoma --
Steve you do such a fun "narration" with your pictures --- so fun to read.
Looks like it was a fun trip! I love the pictures!
Steve, you are hilarious.
-Saun
Post a Comment