But things quickly turned around when Mommy broke out the ginger-bread train.
Lei and Mommy watched my progress with much anticipation.
What? I didn't eat any of the candy!
Grandma had to work on Christmas, so we started opening presents the night before.
For it only being her first Christmas, Lei Lei got the hang of it pretty quick.
I'm Woody, howdy, howdy howdy!
After church on Christmas, we were back to open the presents Santa brought.

Daddy said Santa had to stop by Grandma and Grandpa's in Idaho to get this present.
I don't know who was more excited to play city, me or Daddy.
Lei got a baby doll.
"Next time maybe a premie doll... This thing is as big as me."
I got new toys for my church bag. Apparently Santa sees when I am naughty and he's trying to help.
Mommy was pretty excited about her new jacket.
And now we're back home enjoying all our new goodies!
5 comments:
I can't believe you stole the "city" from Idaho. I had dibs on it.
Wow!! Santa sure found the Oklahoma Nye's!!
So fun. Keep posting love the pics.
Happy New Year from the Farmington Nye's.
J and K
He DID steal the city -- no questions asked --- he JUST took it.
I can't believe I've missed this blog for a few days --- where have I been? It looks like it was a great Christmas. Fun pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Lei lei is so so cute!! Well, Cash is too, I guess. :) Looks like you had a fun Christmas. We did too. I just need to be better at blogging.
Ok Steve, you got the city, so I guess you're out of the running for the 22--maybe I'll just take it home with me this time.
Paula
Post a Comment