Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fun in Colorado

A few weeks ago we went to Pagosa Springs to play in the snow.


But of course I did as much eating of the snow as I did playing in it.


Daddy and I built a fort. Actually I tried to destroy it as fast as he built it.


Mommy and Daddy went skiing one day. They said I was still too little to go.


We went to town and I tried getting gum balls out of the machine. Daddy said he used to do that when he was a kid.


Later we went up the mountains to play in the snow.


Chris, Julie and "B" where there to sled with us.


Pappa...


And Momma came too.


I had a great time pulling "B" on the sled.


Lei Lei just stayed in the car eating chips and drinking Mt. Dew.


Finally she got out for a bit to play.


All the rest of the time we mostly just lounged around the condo in our pj's and boots eating cheese balls.

1 comment:

mama said...

Fun time in Pagosa Springs --- and that IS a big bottle of Cheese Balls. I even have a picture of Steve --- trying to get that gum ball out of the machine. One of these days --- I hope to run onto it.