Cash, Mommy and Daddy had a big party for me.
All eyes were on me, and on the cakes of course.
Cash got caught licking frosting off the cupcakes.
And later got in trouble for opening my presents.
I was so excited to get a drum set, but I think Mommy and Daddy were less enthused.
On to the cakes.
AAAHHHH, that cake is scary.
Yes, this is more like it.
I'll just hold it up for a closer look.
And then swipe it across the top of my head.
But wait, Mommy got three cakes and I've only gotten two so far.
There we go. Don't mind if I do.

As my cousin Sadie always says, today is the best day of my life!
A special thanks to Aunt Miss for spoiling me so much.
And a special thanks to my cousins for partying with me.

And a special thanks to Pappa for the traditional Redding lamb cake. It's not so scary I guess.
4 comments:
What cute cute pictures --- your "narration" is so funny Steve --- i love it. I laughed out loud at the picture of her picking up the cake -- upside down. Funny.
Wish we could have been there. She is growing up --- too fast.
Happy Birthday Leighton!!!! We cant believe you are already 1! You are so cute!! Thanks for the great pics.
Happy Birthdays Dana and Leighton!
we are sad that we missed it!! but getting ready for Libertys next month!!
Post a Comment