Monday, June 25, 2012

Camping with my Cousins!

It all began with a plane ride from Oklahoma. 

I wanted to get a little shut eye before we boarded.

Lei Lei had the same idea during our layover in Denver.

At Grandma and Grandpa's house we got to feed the horse some apples. 

Lei didn't want to touch the horse, but she enjoyed petting Grandpa!

And then off to the Tetons and our accommodations for the week.

Most mornings I got woken up by Cousin IT!


With all of the cousins, Lei needed the gloves to hold her own. 

I on the other hand was a knockout in my undies. 

And if my looks aren't enough, my poses will!

After swim in String Lake. 

With a few of my cousins. 


At the famous antler arches in Jackson Hole. 

This year I enjoyed the shootout much better.

Mommy, I want to be a cowboy!

Or maybe a big grizzly bear!

 Uncle Dave couldn't get enough of Lei, and Lei couldn't get enough junk food!

Mommy and Daddy used to come here before they were married.

Mommy sure was happy about it.

And Yellowstone wouldn't be Yellowstone without Old Faithful!

I was interested in mother nature, and of course Leighton was only interested in looking pretty for the pictures.

Back at camp we enjoyed lounging around.


With Grandpa in his cabin.

 We were sure glad he got feeling better.

Grandma rounding us up for pictures.



Sorry, I had something in my teeth.

Does all this picture taking mean it's time to go home?

Back in Kaysville Uncle Kurt took me for a ride.

Mommy took us on an official tour of Temple Square.  

Ha Ha Ha... I don't get it.

One last picture...

Before my cousin Conner leaves on his mission. 

2 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Great pics Steve!! You are so funny!!!

mama said...

Loved the pictures --- thank you for the blog --- I'm behind --- need to do one also. Glad you came out --- and had so much fun --- I think everyone had a great time.
Love you