Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Look Who's 3!

For my third birthday, we went to Great Wolf Lodge.

I love playing in the water!

And going down the slides. 

Leighton sure had a great time.

As long as she had her Daddy. 

They even have a hot tub for kids, which was my favorite!

Once we got home we had the traditional three birthday cakes. 

I blew out the candles on the first try!

But I won't tell you what I wished for!

After cake we played on the slides. 

I even showed Lei Lei how to do it. 

She's such a cute little sister!

 Even when she tries to be a big girl.

Momma and Pappa were there.

Thank you Mommy and Daddy, and FYI, no less than four cakes next year!

1 comment:

mama said...

Happy Birthday to CASH --- and we're so missing you two little ones out here in Idaho. It was so fun to be with you at Colter Bay --- please don't forget who we are.
Grandma and Grandpa N.