I told Dana I wanted to take Cash's one-year pictures, so we took him outside last night to practice. I think they turned out pretty good. We'll post the real thing as soon as we take them.
Love those pictures --- and one of my favorite colors is orange --- and my favorite color of hair on such a cute little boy --- is of course RED. Those are darling pictures and the orange is PERFECT with the hair.
4 comments:
Steve! Those are fantastic! I can't believe the colors! Unbelievable! ...oh yeah, and the kid is cute too!
Great test run! YOu either have a nice camera or a Mac. He is so cute.
he looks like he is turning older then one!! i was sad to miss his party!! love you all and can't wit to see you all again!!
Love those pictures --- and one of my favorite colors is orange --- and my favorite color of hair on such a cute little boy --- is of course RED. Those are darling pictures and the orange is PERFECT with the hair.
Post a Comment