Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Huge Fan!

I am a huge Thunder fan. I started going to games when I was just a baby.


Grandpa was always there.


And he would always buy me a Coke. The people who sit in front of me even bought me my Rumble shirt because they think I'm sooooo cute!


I even met one of the cheerleaders. I think Daddy was more excited than I was.


But, we lost to the Lakers in the playoffs and the season is over. Thank goodness football season is only 4 months away!


3 comments:

mama said...

So DR. "N" --- do you put earplugs in those little ears of his at the games --- you know --- he just might end up hard of hearing like his other grandpa.
Cute cute pictures. --- AND yes I'm sure his DADDY did like the cheerleader more than he did.

Andy said...

Thats fun. Bri and I used to go to Jazz games all the time when we lived in Utah. Not much to go watch up here. We do have a good hockey team, but neither of us are really into hockey that much.

Melissa said...

What about the DippinDots? I hear those are his favorite at the games!