Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

At first, I wasn't too excited about being a giraffe...


But, I soon learned it has its perks...


See, you walk around with a plastic pumpkin...


And people give you candy. We started at Mommy's nursing home...


Corbin and Aubrey came too...


Then we ended up at grandma's house...


Daddy even took me to a couple neighbors...


And at the end of the night, I wasn't about to take off my costume...

3 comments:

mama said...

That's the cutest giraff I've ever seen. Wish he could have come to our house.
Thank you for the cute pictures --- he's growing up without us --- DARN
Love you all

J and K said...

Cash you are the grooviest Giraff ever!! Please thank your mommy and daddy for posting your darling pics. I feel like I am growing up right with you. We miss and love you all.
Uncle Jeffrey and Aunt Kath

Saun and Wes said...

Cash is so cute!! He is getting big so fast. Looks like you had a great time on Halloween. Too bad we don't live closer, then we could hang out on Holidays. Steve, how can I get a red Sooners hat like you have there in that picture. That is a nice one. Do they come in blue? JK.