Sunday, May 2, 2010

Casher's Trip to Idaho

Mommy and I went to Idaho to see my new cousin.

We flew in a plane and apparently Mommy forgot to take me out of my car seat before she checked it at the gate.


And here's me with my new baby cousin, Liberty. She's not near as big as me.


Mommy went for a helicopter ride with Uncle Chris.


Then we went to Grandma's house.


Grandpa made me laugh.


And then made me cry.


Aunt Julie and Liberty came too.


Aunt Melissa stayed with us in the hotel. She pushed me around the room in my diaper box and it was hilarious!


Uncle Chris feeding me baby snacks. I think he ate some too.


One last picture before heading home to see Daddy.

3 comments:

mama said...

WOW --- Liberty REALLY is small compared to that red head. Cute pictures --- thank you so much for coming --- it was so fun to see both of you --- amazing how he has grown.

Melissa said...

His face when I was pushing him in the diaper box makes the crawling on my knees worth it! We had fun!

Andy said...

That is one cute kid! He's gonna be an adult before I will get to see him.